CGAMERS HUB Tournament
“Gaming taught us to be brave, to face our fears, to take chances. Talent is our sword, Teamwork is our shield and Strategy is our courage.”
This is a tournament created for the bravest soul in our community. Does your team have what it takes to dominate?
ALL CGAMERS HUB Players
How to join:
- Registering Team/Guild may only consist of 7 members.
- Each Guild may only have 1 representative team.
- Teams may not have repeating job.
- Only Transcendent Second jobs are allowed to participate.
- Each team should have a designated Team Captain.
- Registration will be done via Forms that will be posted by the CGamers Hub Team.
- Registration rules will be followed.
- Only 8 Teams per cluster will be allowed to join. There will be a total of 4 clusters (A, B, C and D)
- A First-come, First-served rule will be observed in registration.
- ONLY the Team Captain is allowed to register for the team.
- Each member of the team may only represent 1 Guild and Team.
- All team members should be in 1 Guild and Team only.
- Cluster match-ups will be scheduled by the admin team.
Match Rules and Restrictions:
- No Job Repetition.
- No pet/homunculus allowed.
ONLY buffs from team members are allowed. Outside buffs will result to warning/penalty.
- You are required to STICK TO THE LINE UP that you have registered. In a case where a starting member/original member of the team encounters a technical difficulty, such as; Network disconnection or power outage, a team will only be allowed to ‘replace’ this member with a backup member ONCE.
- No BOSS CARDS, MARC CARD, Evil Druid Card.
- Each team will only be given 15 minutes to set-up and complete their original line-up once the Cluster Match-up time starts.
- When a team is called for their match, they will only be given 5 minutes to show-up. If they do not show up after 5 minutes of being called, they will be disqualified and automatically lose the match.
During the recall process by the GM, all recalled participants are not allowed to leave their specific corner. Characters that are not part of the registered lineup will not be allowed to participate and the violating team/party will be given a warning/penalty, next violation will result to disqualification. You will be ordered to return back to your save points and a recall will be done again.
Use of emblem is compulsory. Teams that are fighting each other are not allowed to use the same emblem.
- Matches will be best-of-3, race to 2.
- Each match-up will last for 7 minutes.
- Set-up between rounds is 1 minute.
- Commands will be disabled inside the event maps.
- If a round ends with neither team completely eliminated, the team with the most number of surviving members will win.
- If a round ends with both teams having the same number of surviving members, they are then subjected to a 1-round sudden-death match, where the team’s HP will be asked to leave the arena/disconnect.
- The Officiating GM’s decision is absolute, unless otherwise stated by the admin.
CGAMERS HUB Admin has the right to hold and not to give all prizes of disqualified teams.
- Zoning Foul – This is defined as moving your character in an unauthorized area or refusing to follow move orders issued by the GM in-game.
- Skill Foul – This is defined as having unauthorized buff, such as LINKS and other SL buffs.
- Technical Foul – This is defined as engaging in any behavior that is unsportsmanlike and includes excessive profanity or violence against individuals including the GMs.
- It is the responsibility of the team to assure / check their internet connection’s performance. Any disconnections due to connection failure / lag or latency will not re-start the match after the “Go!” Signal was given.
- Players who fail to take advantage of the 15 minute set up after the announcement of Cluster Match-up start must begin their match with whatever configuration and set-up they have. No time extensions will be given.
- Substitution of 7th member job class will only be allowed once during the whole cluster match.
Winning Guild:(One for each member)
- 1x Exclusive Rental Costume (awarded weekly)
- 1x Events box
- 3x CG Quest Pass
- 500 War Badges
- $20 CG Cash Code
- 1x Events box
- 3x CG Quest Pass
- 300 War Badges
- $10 CG Cash Code
1. RULES AND MECHANICS may change without prior notice, it is your duty to keep updated. Changes will be posted at our forums and website.
2. Rewards will be given within 3 working days after the event ends.
3. Rewards will be determined by the Admin.
4. A separate Registration thread will be provided weekly.
5. Registration is from Monday - Friday. Saturday will be the match-up scheduling.
6. Weekly Tournament match will be held every Sunday, 6:00 AM CST (7:00 PM PH Time) and will continue until 1hr before WoE SE. If the whole tournament is not done before WoE Prep time, the match for the tournament will resume after WoE SE.