Discussion: I needed a bigger picture, so I had to release BG SHH before maitenance (before some changes and mac protect fix) just so I have an actual idea how much war badges are being obtained each round and each mode.
- MAC Protect Detection
- BG Cap had been limited to 30v30 since last week since Battleground is still under BETA phase. But full 100v100 should be fixed next maintenance as I launch BG HH and SHH automated schedule.
- KVM will be removed and changed to a different mode. It will be announced next maintenance.
- Conquest may or may not arrive this coming maintenance.
- TDM mode had been changed from 50 kills to 35, but I may have to revert it back to 50 after the addition of BG HH and BG SHH.
New Bugs Found: Also new bugs found after the cap has been met. I will try to fix those as we go along, but I can’t promise instantly this coming maintenance as I have a big update coming with episode release.
Also, another feature that will be added on server that is still ongoing development. The Vending Catalogue. It will be sold really cheap via Tool Dealer so everybody can check it out. However, you need to learn how to use it though, as there are limitations on this feature. here’s a full guide below:
Added Bargain Hunter’s Catalogue [Ongoing Development]
- This is one of the reasons why I haven’t added @whosell on server. Not only to implement this feature, but @whosell command had not been functional for newer clients, which is not part of rAthena, but created by zephyrus of eamod. Though it just needed a syntax update, I wanted to enable this feature work on server as an alternative to @whosell. This is neat but still under development as it has A LOT of flaws.
Item Sold in Tool Dealer for 500z
Here’s the list of features and drawbacks of this item:
- Case Sensitive
- By far the biggest drawback, meaning proper capitalization of item name must be met. For example, it will not list if you type “muffler” but will list the word “Muffler”
- You can copy-paste exact full name from RMS to this window though.
- Hard to get used to this features after all the drawbacks.
You can use this item anywhere. No need to visit the vending area to be able to purchase specific items available in vending shops.
- Though If you are in the vending area, it will highlight in yellow the shop location that you just searched using this feature.
- Cannot search items with Item ID#
- Some items may not show up.
Will not Suggest incomplete item names, it will instead fail the query.
- typing “Jello” to search for “Jellopy” won’t work.
- Card Search can be more annoying.
- It needs the full card name and case sensitive too. (including the word “Card”)
The zeny filter is fully functional