We have noticed that our community is getting confused with the NPCs, so I have decided to make a FAQ instead.
CGRO Mall is located at the inner upper-left side of Downtown Prontera. You may also use the command @to Mall. Located here are the Trader NPCs and different shops where you can buy your starting items/equipments and also the Novice guild.
About the Trader NPC:
- This number is showing the ‘# of stocks’ available.
- Is the ‘# of loots / 1 item’ that you need to purchase from the NPC.
- I am confused, how many cash points do I need to purchase tickets from the NPC?
If you look at your chat window it will show you the Item ID and the amount of item you currently have in your inventory. You need a certain amount of loots to be able to trade for an item. You cannot use Cash points for these. There is a separate ticket reward for every tier of donation. Please check donation details before checking out.
- Where can we spend our “Cash Points” then?
Using the command @to Cashshop, you will be warped in front of our Cash shop inn. There, you will be able to redeem your codes and check on the limited stocks of Headgears from the NPC. Likewise, you may click the “Cash Shop button” located near your mini-map to check our Cash Shop.
- Why was the price of the tickets reduced?
- There are no “items” in your NPC.
As indicated on the No. 1 description of the image above, our Trader NPCs only have limited number of items. This is to ensure that there will be no abuse to the system. Only a limited amount of items will be displayed per week.
MORE FAQS WILL BE ADDED AS WE PROGRESS THROUGH OUR SERVER~